Difference Between Air Conditioning and Climate Control
Eberspächer are especially qualified to offer fully automatic climate control units, combining the benefits of Eberspächer's range of independent fuel fired heaters and air conditioning equipment. More and more customers are now specifying climate control units, especially for vehicles operating in busy urban areas.
A lot of people appreciate the benefits of air conditioning, but the benefits of climate control are only just beginning to become more widely appreciated. Whereas air conditioning is usually only used on warm days, climate control systems give benefits all year round.
Climate control systems have an air conditioning unit combined with an Eberspächer Hydronic water heater, providing air to both driver and saloon passengers at any user selected temperature between 18 and 28 degrees Centigrade.
This temperature is regulated and remains constant whether night or day, winter or summer. The fan speeds are automatically regulated.
This system thus provides dehumidified warm air on wet winter days, as well as cool dry air in the summer. The windows of the vehicle are kept free of condensation and the driver and passenger feel more comfortable all year round. Since there is no need for a separate air heater in climate systems, customers do not have a problem locating the air heater in a vehicle with flexible seating.
Eberspächer climate control systems are fitted as standard equipment on the Optare Alero and are optional on may other manufacturers minibuses, as well as an increasing number of specialist applications
Why Choose an Eberspächer System?
- Cool fresh air on warm days.
- Warm dry air on humid wet days.
- Clear mist free windows.
- Reduced intake of pollen and pollutants.
- Reduced noise and increased security by driving with windows closed.
- Manufactured by the world's largest automotive component supplier.
- 5,000 dealers for service and warranty cover throughout Europe.
- Wide model range with systems available for most chassis.
- Systems can also be configured with additional rear mounted evaporator to provide cool air to rear passenger compartment.